Content marketing is about a WHOLE lot more than the words you write or say. A big part of the success of your content is how it’s designed. Many people argue over which is more important – the copy or the design – but we say they are equally important and should both be given strategic consideration.
In this episode of the Content Sells Podcast, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon interview successful designer, Greg Merrilees from studio1design.com, about how to leverage your results with great design – particularly for the web.
Plus, included in this episode is a free download – How To Build a Client-Oriented Website in 10 Easy Steps
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you need to start all design projects by understanding your ideal client
- The importance of a Style Guide and keeping your designs consistent
- Exactly where to put your best converting offer on your site
- How to effectively brief a designer
- Tips for creating more effective looking landing pages and calls to action
- Latest design trends – which ones are worth doing and which ones aren’t
- And so much more
Also mentioned in this episode: