Community is everything. As humans we thrive in the right communities. Perhaps you’ve experience this.
A sports team.
When we can ‘find our tribe’ we thrive.
In this episode, we’re joined by Shanna Bresnahan, an expert in community building and business growth. Shanna shares her insights on the key elements of community building, including cause, culture, and communication.
She provides practical strategies for building authentic connections, establishing a supportive culture, and effectively communicating with your community .
Listen to Discover:
- Why community building is not just about scheduling posts and finding the right images. It’s about getting people to speak to us and connecting them with each other .
- How defining a common cause is crucial in bringing people together and driving engagement in a community .
- Establishing a strong community culture with defined beliefs and values is essential for a thriving community. But, how do you do that?
- Effective communication techniques are key to fostering connection and facilitating meaningful interactions within a community.
- How a thriving community can have a significant impact on business growth, trust-building, and customer loyalty .
- What being proactive in community management, rather than constantly reacting, can lead to — hint: a more successful and engaged community .
- Why the value of a community lies in the connections and collaborations between its members.
Enjoy this episode of the HerBusiness podcast.
“Building a thriving community is not just about scheduling posts and finding the right images. It’s about getting people to speak to us and connecting them with each other. That’s the gold in our community”
Start cultivating your community today and see the positive impact it can have on your business.
And, join our HerBusiness Network community for ongoing support and like-minded connections which mean you never feel like you’re growing your business on your one.
Mentioned in This Episode: