There is real power in “niching down” — that is, going for a smaller and more specific slice of a larger market. But it can be hard to let go of the many to focus on the few. One person who made that leap and took a giant leap forward in his business, his income and his love for his business is head of the Dance Studio Owners Association and Studio Success Formula, Clint Salter.
Clint took a tiny niche and turned it into a BIG business! And in this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon chat with Clint about how he transitioned from helping all business owners to only helping dance studio owners and what tips he would give to other business owners ready to tap into the power of a niche.
FREE DOWNLOAD: Finding Your Niche: 6 Thought Starter Questions
We’ve put together this list of 6 questions you want to ask yourself when you are considering how you might use the power of Niching Down
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How being the expert of everything can be exhausting (and what to do instead)
- What role the pursuit of “EPIC meaning” has in your decision to niche down
- Why “broader is not better”
- How to get your team more laser focused by focusing on a narrower niche
- The number one thing people in Clint’s community are attracted to (the answer may surprise you)
- How to focus on a niche even you think it’s too small
- When and how to pivot your business from a broader focus to a niche focus
- Why you need to think of your niching down as an “experiment’
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- FREE Download — Finding Your Niche: 6 Thought Starter Questions
- Dance Studio Owners Association
- 69 — Why You Need To Find Your Niche where we talked about the power of niching down