Hello and Happy New Year.
Hope you’re enjoying some downtime and perhaps catching up on your favourite podcasts.
One of the topics we talk about a lot here at HerBusiness is the courage to stand out and speak up.
In order for us to reach more people, to become known as the experts we are, it’s important for us to share our opinions, to be willing to stand for what we believe in and also to put ourselves in the spotlight more.
Because we have a message to share.
Today, I want to invite you to join me for a chat around the kitchen table, as my Content Sells podcast co-host, Michelle Falzon and I share some things that have been going on for us around an idea of continuing to be seen, heard and how sometimes that means finding the courage to do stuff that scares us…
We chat a bit about how we deal with that — in the hope that it also helps you too.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How winning a recent award came from a moment of courage and acceptance for me
- How to handle the “push/pull” of being seen and then wanting to retreat into your introverted cave (and why that’s perfectly ok!)
- Why you really need to celebrate and acknowledge all the aspects of your personality and brand (even the bits you might want to hide or think are not interesting) to really stand out
- The one thing that helps me keep stepping out and being seen, even though I’m quite introverted and it doesn’t always come naturally
- How one moment of “discomfort” resulted in an international speaking engagement for Michelle
- How to push through the doubts you might have around a big vision and showing up in the world in a bigger way
- The importance of being your own hero
- Why a dash of audaciousness won’t go astray when showing up and standing out
- How to get clear on your bold goal (and why having one will make it easier for you to stand out)
- Much, much more…
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Hellenic Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Jeff Walker Product Launch Formula
- HerBusiness REACH Retreat Hawaii
- Brene Brown TED Talk
- Miracle Babies
Here’s to doing what you love,
CEO – HerBusiness and Founder – HerBusiness Network
P.S. Content Sells Listener BONUS – Free Content Sells Master Course (value $697)
We’ve never done this before. But I’m so happy to share this NEW YEAR GIFT with you. One of our most popular courses is the Content Sells Master Course. A four-part course that shows you how to attract, convert and keep your ideal clients. And, we’re giving it to Content Sells listeners at NO Cost, right now. It’s normally $697. The program kicks off on 8 January and it’s on-demand so you can dive in at your own pace. PLUS, the course presenter, Michelle Falzon, and I will be supporting participants in an exclusive Facebook group – only during January.