What do you do when you have a particular feature or benefit of your product or service that YOU know is awesome… but it’s not immediately obvious to your potential customers that it’s awesome?
How do you treat a feature or benefit that is often undervalued? Do you hide it in your marketing and trust people will just find it once they buy, or do you shout it from the rooftops?
Well, we’re going to answer that for you in TODAY’s episode – where we are going to help you perform the magic trick of making the INVISIBLE, visible when it comes to the value what you’re offering delivers.
In today’s episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon answer questions for you as we help you perform the magic trick of making the INVISIBLE, visible when it comes to the value you’re offering delivers.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How Suzi took a feature of her Membership offering that was majorly overlooked and turned it into one of the key features of her offer, driving a TON more sales in the process
- The best-kept secret in Suzi and Michelle’s Mastermind Group and how they were able to change up the way they talked about it to potential customers that made all the difference to it’s perceived value
- How to VISUALISE your features and benefits in a way that makes them more visible (even the tricky ones!)
- Why sometimes it’s just about acknowledging the “elephant in the room”
- How the stories your customers tell can help you bring a “secret” value more to the offer
- Much, much more…
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Free Workshop – Get More Clients
- Jennifer Gale – Fit & Fifty Plus
- Anna James – Sohovian
- Belinda Weaver – Copywrite Matters
- Amey Lee – Heart Content
- Kate Mitchell – Blue Sky Results
- Loren Bartley – Impactiv8
- Vivienne Kane – MinuteMan Prahran
- Natasha Hawker – Employee Matters