One of the KEYS to moving more towards connection is to feel comfortable and confident communicating your value. Problem is, any time you’re trying to communicate your value to get new clients it’s pretty certain that you’ll hit roadblocks.
And so in today’s episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon talk about the #1 thing you MUST master if you want to communicate your value and connect with more clients.
FREE WORKSHOP: We cover more about this Connection Statement and how you can build a Connection Network in the FREE Get New Clients Workshop: www.getnewclientsworkshop.com
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The difference between having a network, and networking (and why getting new clients is NOt about “Networking”)
- What the “Connection Scale” is and why you need to know where you are on it
- How to overcome isolation and grow your network
- The perils of treating your interactions as “transactions” and how to build stronger connections
- The #1 thing you MUST master if you want to communicate your value and connect with more clients
- How to avoid people getting bored and their eyes glazing over when you try to answer the question “So, what do you do?”
- How to make the most of every interaction you have in your business
- The 4 things you NEED to include in your Connection Statement to make it effective
- How and when to use your Connection Statement to get more clients and expand your network
- Much, much more…
Also mentioned in this episode: