One of the BEST ways we’ve found to grow our businesses is through Strategic Alliances. But how do you start? What are you looking for in a Strategic Alliance partner? Where can you find good Strategic Alliances?
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon answer all those questions and more.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- 6 types of Strategic Alliances and how to know which one is right for you
- The “Peaches and Cream” test and how to use it to pick awesome Strategic Alliances
- What you can learn from Spotify and Uber’s Strategic Alliance for your small business
- How a formal dress hire company in Canada used Strategic Alliances to grow their business
- Suzi and Michelle’s favourite partnerships – what worked and why
- Much, much more…
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Free Download – Strategic Alliance Framework
- Fiona Keary – Style Liberation
- Chantel Gilbert – Bluegum Electrical
- Rent, Frock, Repeat