One of the biggest challenges small business owners have when it comes to embracing content marketing is that it feels so BIG and OVERWHELMING… where do you begin?
What can happen is that you get all excited and start one thing, like a blog or a Facebook Group, and then you start something else, like Facebook Advertising and then you build another product and decide you’re going to do a special promotion for that and before you know it, your focus is split into a thousand different directions and you aren’t getting anything FINISHED. You’re just sitting in a big pool of overwhelm and slowly sinking.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon introduce you to something they’ve used for YEARS to beat overwhelm, get more focused and get more results from their content marketing… and that is the power of focusing on just ONE product and ONE ideal client… and ONE process to get the sale.
FREE DOWNLOAD: Plus you can get a free download summarising the Rule of One by going here.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you want to turn your idea of “the funnel” upside down
- How using The Rule of One helped Suzi create a marketing campaign that has yielded results for more than 4 years with very little effort
- The ONE key distinction you need to make BEFORE you start planning your content marketing that will save you major overwhelm and get you fast-tracked to more immediate results
- How Suzi used the Rule of One to prioritise which marketing campaign she would focus on
- What we can learn from photographer Annie Leibovitz’s advice to her photography students when it comes to content marketing
- The “beginner’s mistake” that could be causing major overwhelm when it comes to your marketing strategy
Also mentioned in this episode: