Ever started a Facebook Group and had it turn into a ghost town? How do you keep people engaged and loving being part of your Facebook Group?
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon speak to someone who has MASTERED the art of keeping people engaged in her Facebook Groups, Kate Toon of KateToon.com.
Discover how Kate does it and what strategies and ideas you can borrow to boost engagement in your own Facebook Group.
Even if you don’t have a group and you never plan on having one… this episode is a masterclass in how to nurture and grow a thriving community — relevant to any other groups you have, including live event groups, online courses and other communities you might want to keep alive and vibrant with your content.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The first thing you need to think about when setting up a group
- The different levels of “love” Kate gives to her paid vs free groups
- When to allow “free posting” on your groups and when not to
- How to “Turn Up” and be 100% present in your group (and why that’s KEY to engagement)
- How Kate grows engagement in her Facebook Groups even though she is often NOT consistent at posting
- What you can learn about Kate’s “eggplant” post in one of her business groups that drove massive engagement
- How to create “spillover” engagement from post to post
- Why being unapologetically you is one of the best strategies to maintaining a successful Facebook Group
- When you might want to consider getting another Admin to help you with your Group
- Why you need to reward your “regulars”
- Why Kate doesn’t believe in regular “day” posts like “Finish it Friday”
- How to use a Facebook Group to build engagement and interest in your book
Also mentioned in this episode: