In our last episode, we shared how we got started with Facebook Live.
In today’s episode, we’re taking it one step further and looking at How to Use Facebook LIVE to Grow a Following.
Because once you get started, and you’ve got the tools and resources in place and you’ve done some practice, the NEXT thing you want to do is grow a following.
So, we caught up with the amazing Sonia Stringer who has grown a MASSIVE following of more than 500,000 people through her business and Savvy Network Marketing Women Facebook Group… and Facebook LIVE has been a key part of her content and community building strategies.
Also included in this episode is a bonus download – The Facebook LIVE Action Sheet, which you can use to step you through the process of getting started… or getting into momentum if you’ve already tried Facebook LIVE.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why starting a business by accident can often lead to incredible success
- How to create your own “Oprah” talk show
- How to host a “Virtual Party” using Facebook LIVE
- The first place you want to start to grow a massive community
- How Sonia used her own personal Facebook Profile as the starting place to grow her 500,000 person following
- The clever tip that could be JUST the thing you need to hear to get over your nerves and create your VERY FIRST Facebook LIVE
- Why trying to be perfect is actually what will keep you from doing a great job on Facebook LIVE
- How to find your comfort zone when streaming live (or presenting or interviewing at any time)
- The super easy strategy to get people interacting with you within the first 10 seconds of your Facebook LIVE (and why this early engagement is so important)
- The impact of the Imposter Syndrome and how to stop it from holding you back
- The power of small, brave steps
- The one question you need to ask yourself before every Facebook LIVE that will instantly remove your nerves and connect you to your most powerful self
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Facebook LIVE Action Sheet
- BeLive TV
- Blue Jeans Streaming
- Book – “Half The Sky: Turning Oppression Into Opportunity For Women Worldwide” by Nicholas D. Kristof, Sheryl WuDunn
- Sonia Stringer Facebook Page