One of the more common questions we get asked is “What aspects of my Content Marketing are okay to outsource to someone else and what should I keep doing myself?”
In today’s episode, hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon answer that question, looking at what you need to keep doing and what you can find someone else to do, as well as 4 tips for successfully outsourcing.
Plus, included in this episode is a bonus download – Outsource Your Content Marketing Cheat Sheet.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- What aspects of your content marketing should you be doing – and what can you get help with?
- How to keep your content’s authenticity when you start outsourcing it’s creation to others
- The big risk associated with outsourcing – and how to overcome it.
- The situations were outsourcing is NOT appropriate
- Tips to save you from heartache when you outsource copywriting
- Why you want to outsource the stuff you don’t like doing
- How to leverage core content by outsourcing
- What’s involved in developing a style guide – and why you want one if you are going to outsource
- What systems do you need to have in place when outsourcing
Also mentioned in this episode: