How do you create an effective Call To Action? What can you do to get more people clicking on your links, watching your videos and buying your stuff? In this episode of the Content Sells Podcast, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share some of the biggest mistakes people make when it comes to motivating your customers and prospects to take action. Plus, what you can do to create a compelling call to action that gets your more leads, more sales and more happy customers. Includes a free downloadable checklist you can use when creating your next call to action – whether you’re writing an email, creating your website, making your next video or even in your next sales meeting. Once you know the mistakes to avoid and the must-haves to include, you will see your open rates, click through rates, conversion rates and satisfactions rates go up.
Plus, included in this episode is a free download – The Anatomy of a Strong Call To Action (includes a 13-point checklist).
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The definition of a Call To Action (CTA)
- The surprising results adding emotion to your CTA will have on your results
- Why command verbs are your best friend when it comes to conversion
- The single word you can add to your CTA to increase optins
- The “next step” mistake most people make without realising
- The #1 mistake when it comes to using optin buttons
- How to use your P.S. in emails more effectively
- How you can optimise conversions in emails, websites, blog posts and more by making one small tweak
- The Anatomy of a Strong Call To Action (includes a 13-point checklist)
Also mentioned in this episode: