Whether you are hosting a live event, a webinar, a Facebook LIVE or ANY kind of content, inviting a panel of guests to contribute can be an AWESOME strategy (when you know how to do it right).
And in today’s episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, share their top tips when it comes to hosting a panel, based on their many years of experience being on panels and putting panels together for all kinds of purposes.
FREE RESOURCE: We have a bonus How To Host a Guest Panel Checklist that outlines the steps we discuss in today’s episode.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- What makes a GREAT panellist guest (and one question you need to ask yourself EVERY time before you invite someone onto your panel)
- How to use a panel to showcase your most successful client stories (and WHEN the perfect time to do that is!)
- How many people to include in your panel and how to think about the diversity of your panel
- Do you prep your panel in advance? Some important Do’s and Don’ts
- Why you always need to allow time and space to “follow the white rabbit” in your panels
- The minimum duration for any panel (and the biggest mistake people make when allowing a panel in their event timeline)
- Setup tips that will make your panel look amazing AND be a pleasure for your panellists and your audience
- Why you may want to rethink the “barstool” as the default panel seating!
- How to position a panel if you want to use it to help you sell your product or service
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode: