One piece of really powerful core content can completely shift your business… and even open up new business opportunities. Which is something we love to hear about on this show, and today we’re talking to someone who has done just that.
In this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon chat with CEO of Coaches Console and creator of the Villains and Superpowers framework, Melinda Cohan, about how to create powerful content and leverage it across all aspects of your business, from front end marketing through to onboarding, engagement and retention.
RESOURCE: Get Melinda’s powerful Villains and Superpowers Facilitator’s Guide at www.coachesconsole.com/villains-superpowers
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How you can find your best core content by accident (and what to look for)
- Why you want to surface people’s objections EARLY in the conversation when they feel most hopeful
- How to handle perfectionism using an unexpected superpower that will get you moving forward
- How to create content that shifts the mindset of your customers (and what that’s so important)
- The brilliance of building in accountability to your content and how that increases conversion
- The shift from “me” to “them” and how it will change your approach to marketing forever
- The Power of the Redirect from Villain to Superpower
- How to get more conversions by giving your clients more progress
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Villains and Superpowers Facilitator’s Guide at www.coachesconsole.com/villains-superpowers