When you look back on your business in 20 or 30 years’ time, which moments will have made you proud?
- Finding motivation from within?
- Creating moments of joy in your work?
- That you made a ‘dent in the universe’?
- The client’s you’ve helped?
- The money you made?
Guy Kawasaki has been a fixture in the tech world since he was part of Apple’s original Macintosh team in the 1980s. He had the role of Evangelist for Apple in the early days.
He’s widely respected as a source of wisdom about entrepreneurship, venture capital, marketing, and business evangelism, which he’s shared in bestselling books such as The Art of the Start and Enchantment.
He is HUGE on social media with hundreds of thousands of followers and he’s a sought after expert at the world’s biggest marketing and business conferences. He’s also currently an evangelist for Canva – the Aussie design tool, and a brand ambassador for Mercedes-Benz.
In this HerBusiness podcast you’ll hear:
- Why the toughest teachers are the most formative (that’s been true for me)
- Guy’s advice to “Pursue joy, not happiness”
- The important difference between price and value
- Why you should pitch new ideas by telling stories instead of using adjectives
- How to discover a new passion at any age
We also talk about some wise words from Steve Jobs, about ‘denting the universe’ — a favourite part of the interview that I hope you’ll love as much as I did.
BONUS: Business Growth Audit
FREE report shows you exactly how you rate across the 8 Business Growth Zones which makes it really clear on what to focus on next to get more traction, get more results and go from solopreneur to growing and scaling a business. Get yours now at herbusinessgrowthaudit.com.