What’s an Online Summit? Think of it like going to a conference or event, except instead of having to go to a convention centre and stay in a hotel, imagine the conference is happening VIRTUALLY and you can attend the sessions by visiting different links in the online summit website.
On today’s show your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon talk all things Online Summit – how to host one, how to get people attending, how many guests to have and more… they even share behind the scenes of the recent HUGELY successful HerBusiness Business Growth Summit.
EXTRA RESOURCES: You can also get a FREE Successful Online Summit Checklist to accompany this episode. Click here to get yours.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why and when you would think about putting on an Online Summit
- How Suzi Dafnis managed to get Seth Godin, Amy Porterfield, Robert Cialdini, Gretchen Rubin and other AMAZING guests for her recent Business Growth Summit
- How to enlist the support of your community (and why that’s essential for success)
- How to get clear on the purpose of your Online Summit
- How to “bake in” the next step sale after people attend your Online Summit
- How to incorporate Facebook LIVES to radically boost Online Summit engagement and attendance
- What kind of lead time you need for planning and promotion of your Online Summit
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Business Growth Summit
- IDEAL Business Accelerator
- HerBusiness Mentoring
- REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- Seth Godin
- Amy Porterfield
- Gretchen Rubin
- Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Jonathan Fields
- Guy Kawasaki
- Victoria Labalme
- Valerie Khoo
- Ryan Levesque