Welcome to Episode 03 of Content Sells with your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon.
In today’s episode, we’re answering the following question:
How can you organise the ideas swirling around in your head to create content that attracts, converts and keeps your ideal clients?
With so much of our marketing today being around providing valuable content to our audiences, we really need to stand out from the crowd. So, it’s getting more and more important to leverage our intellectual property and really make the most of our ideas.
But how do you find and capture your best ideas?
And then, how do you package those ideas in a way that engages people and attracts them to you?
In this episode we’re going to be taking a look at some strategies for really valuing and making the most of your intellectual property… AND how you can package those ideas into content that sells.
Today you’ll learn:
- How to uncover your “invisible” intellectual property
- Why focusing on our intellectual property is not just for authors or speakers – we’ve all got expertise in our various businesses and the world needs your particular area of genius
- The question to ask yourself when evaluating your ideas
- The 5 core content ideas you are already sitting on but didn’t know you had
- How to create powerful models
- The role of metaphors
- Why leveraging your stories is an important part of your IP
- The importance of capturing what you do into identifiable steps and processes
- How you can use research to create unique intellectual property
Mentioned in this episode:
Pink Sheets is a great process developed by Matt Church. Here’s some more info from Matt that will be useful for you: www.mattchurch.com/thoughtleader/