According to Valerie Khoo, giving in to your creative curiosity is good for you. And, there are specific steps you can follow to do so.
In this Summit session:
- How your creative interests can lead to innovation in your business
- Why creativity is a vital factor in determining your bottom line
- How to incorporate creativity into your life
- The perils of ignoring your ‘creative quotient’
- The myth of Creative = Poor (The opposite is true!)
- How to tap into your inner genius
Get the Book – Power Stories
This training is available only to HerBusiness Network Members
Get access to all presentations from the 2019 Business Growth Summit for Women Entrepreneurs when you’re a member of the HerBusiness Network. Learn more about joining the most collaborative and supportive community for women business owners.
- Why Giving in to Your Creative Curiosity is Good for Your Business with Valerie Khoo
- Speakers: Suzi Dafnis
- Venue: On-Demand