As business owners, we will often think about WHAT we want to achieve in a given day.
We have a sense of what our priorities are, and we work, often very long hours, towards an end. We want to be more productive and efficient.
We often ask: What we will, how will we and even WHO will we do it with. What we fail to ask is WHEN we should do it.
In this Summit Session:
- The PERFECT TIME for YOU to make better decisions, ask better questions and be MORE creative
- When to schedule your IMPORTANT work so that it takes advantage of universal principles of timing
- The best time to START your new project or business
- What your doing with your time that reduces your PRODUCTIVITY and your creativity
- How to keep yourself and your team ENGAGED AND MOTIVATED, even when you’re
working on long-term projects
- The powerful thing you can do at the END of a sales transaction to have your customers give you ‘FIVE-STAR’ REVIEWS
- What time of day to hold your most important meetings (and what types of meetings work BEST in the late afternoon)
Get the Book – When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing by Daniel Pink
This training is available only to HerBusiness Network Members
Get access to all presentations from the 2019 Business Growth Summit for Women Entrepreneurs when you’re a member of the HerBusiness Network. Learn more about joining the most collaborative and supportive community for women business owners.
- When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing with Daniel Pink
- Venue: On-Demand