Do you really know what impact blogs, wikis, customer involvement and social media and networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn and others have on your business? The internet continues to shape the way we do business and the way we communicate with our clients and our communities. In this recording of the How to Use Social Media to Grow Your Business webinar you’ll learn why NOW is the time to get your business using the latest social media tools so that you can:
- Establish credibility as an expert in your field
- Increase your network and contacts
- Grow your database
- Get free and cheap publicity for your business
- Get at the front of this growth curve and outsmart your competition
- Build relationships with your customers
Don’t be baffled by terms like ‘Web2.0’. Discover the web’s edge (including simple practical applications) and why your business should be navigating the boundaries of social media today. The guest speaker for this webinar is Anne Bartlett-Bragg from Headshift Australia. Anne specialises in the creation of innovative learning environments for organisations with social software. Her passion is e-Learning, and as an early adopter has been working in this medium since 1996 where she has been involved with the design and development of technology-enhanced learning initiatives for a number of clients.
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
- Using Social Media to Grow Your Business
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)