The world is a-flutter with news of microblogging site Twitter. The early adopters are wondering what all the fuss is about (and possibly that everyone would just quit acting as though they discovered sliced bread). But for those who are newbies there is still a big question about why/if they should join the movement and if so, how does it all work? Social media isn’t just a marketing tool, it has become a way of doing business.
In this webinar with Stella De Zotti we look at:
- How to use Twitter to grow your business and position you as an expert
- How to make Twitter your powerful marketing tool (and how to measure the results)
- What you should tweet about (and the subjects you should avoid)
- How to manage your time on Twitter efficiently?
- Cool tools to leverage your ‘tweets’ that allow you to do more with less
- Defining a Twitter strategy that helps meet your business objectives
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
- Twitter for Business
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: Suzi Dafnis
- Venue: On-Demand