What is it about Zappos that makes their customers so delighted? Author Joseph Michelli was granted full access to Zappos employees across the organisation and writes about the big Wow.
“Wow and caring are celebrated at Zappos, whether they are delivered to customers or to members of the internal Zappos family,” he writes. “The more that wow and caring are seen and acknowledged, the more joy will be experienced by all stakeholders.”
Watch this webinar, where Joseph Michelli, author of THE ZAPPOS EXPERIENCE: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW distills the five primary leadership principles and core values that enhance the customer experience, increase employee engagement and drive innovation.
What you will learn from this webinar:
- What it is about Zappos that makes their customers so delighted.
- How your values can shape your customers’ experiences in a great way
- Why delivering on expectations reaps great rewards
- Why Zappos pays new recruits up to $4,000 to LEAVE if they don’t seem to fit the Zappos culture.
- Why every new employee (regardless of their designation) spend four weeks in the customer service centre.
- How to focus more on social than on networking.
- Why the telephone is the best social media.
- Incredible examples of customer service and brand building.
Comments from the audience:
“I loved hearing about other people’s success and how they have achieved it. I am always looking to incorporate ideas in my own work life.”
“I enjoyed the clarity of the content and information imparted.”
“Enjoyed it all… Can’t wait to read the book!”
“This webinar was very informative. There was plenty of examples, a perfect balance of theory and case studies.”
“The webinar was quick, entertaining, and hammered home some basic truths about own business shortfall.”
“The dialogue was great, the information was great. Oh, did I mention that it was great!”
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
Buy the Book
- The Zappos Experience
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: Joseph Michelli
- Venue: On-Demand