What if you could reward your customers, build their loyalty and let them help market your business? Location-based marketing lets you provide targeted offers and develop more meaningful interactions between your customers and your products and services. Millions of times a day, people use the mobile networking application foursquare to check in and share where they are. Whether checking out a new restaurant, meeting up with friends or visiting a favourite store, they are recording and sharing their experiences. As a business or brand on foursquare, you can be a big part of that experience.
Watch to learn:
- Innovative ways to get your consumers to check in wherever they are
- What Foursquare is and the premise of foursquare (and other location-based apps)
- Gamification – What it is and how does it work?
- How to harness new fans even if you don’t have a physical business location
- Ways to incentivise customers to act and buy
- How to connect customers with your brand
- Pitfalls to avoid when using location-based apps
- Plus you’ll learn from examples of businesses using this tool well
Comments from the audience:
“I enjoyed the enthusiastic and detailed commentary. It’s always nice to listen to someone who genuinely believes in the product.”
“This is the best webinar I have attended with you. Carmine was so easy to understand, it was refreshing to listen to someone explain things in simple English.”
“I found the webinar very informative and easy to follow”
“The webinar was informative, there is nothing better than to get the author of the book to speak.”
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
Buy the Book
- The Power of Foursquare
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: Carmine Gallo
- Venue: On-Demand