If your business is not online, then you do not exist to the millions of people looking for products and services that you can deliver. If you ARE online, but your website and social media is not driving results, it’s time to learn how to have the Internet working hard for you 24 hours a day.
For many small businesses, taking a business online, and using the Internet effectively to drive business, is easier said than done.
The Taking Your Small Business Online on-demand course is presented over two structured and professionally-facilitated online lessons. It brings you up to speed on what it takes to have an effective Internet presence, the essentials of a great website and how to integrate social networks into your business toolkit easily and without spending a lot of money. Regardless of whether your online presence is designed to support an offline business, or if you want to start an Internet business, you’ll be equipped to harness the power of the Internet and social networks to grow your business.
Part One – Website: Your Essential Face to the World
- Where to start. Strategies for getting online quickly and without great expense.
- The seven essential elements of an effective website.
- How to build, optimise and spread the word about your website.
- Tips for choosing domain names, hosting and the logistics of a website.
Part Two – Social Media and Powerful Online Tools
- Social media – making it pay off.
- Which social media tools will best drive results for YOUR business?
- How to integrate social media activity with your website and business goals.
- Essential business directories and other sites to list your business on for referral traffic.
- Location-based applications that drive community engagement.
- Google Places – Getting your business found by your customers.
- Cool online tools and resources.
Learning Outcomes and Program Features
At the end of the Taking Your Small Business Online course, you will understand of the elements of an effective website and the social strategy that will work for your business. You’ll also have practical application and will have the tools to set up a website, register a domain name, and a plan to create your ideal website. Program Format
- 2 x 90-minute webinars
- Resource materials, templates and links to useful sites and tools
Premium Members SAVE! Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
Click the Add to Cart button link above to purchase this item.
What past course participants say:
“The speakers were very informative.”
“I’m rebranding, so this has helped with the framework.”
“Helped to put in place a clear plan for building my own website.”
“HerBusiness is my competitive advantage!”
“Practical application of concepts provided.”
“A no-sense approach.”
“I liked the information presented on integrating social media into our website.”
“Clear steps to take. Important things to look out for on our website. Design considerations. ”
“I know what I need to do and it saves me a LOT of valuable time rather than running around lost in a maze of overwhelming information unsure of the best way to go.”
“As a one person small business it helped to streamline my focus and time – both being my most valuable resource in a fast moving technological world of business.”
- Taking Your Small Business Online Course
- Price: $297 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: Cat Matson
- Venue: On-Demand Course