To achieve the ultimate in entrepreneurial breakthrough success requires an uncanny ability to spot the next big wave of consumer demand.
But, how do you do that? For most small business owners, the true cash cows seem to be reserved for lucky people who were in the right place at the right time.
In his book, Surge, prolific small-business author Mike Michalowicz shares the five-step process for identifying trends in your marketplace.
You’ll love his no-nonsense approach and you’ll realise you don’t need to wait for a lucky break. You can make it yourself.
In this webinar, Mike Michalowicz speaks with host Suzi Dafnis about why you don’t need to wait for a lucky break. You can make it yourself.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- The five-step process Michalowicz and others have used to identify the next wave of demand, capture its energy, and ride that wave like a pro.
- The critical step of finding the right clients and giving them the very thing they want more than anything, at the perfect time.
- How to know what ideal customers ravenously desire.
- What it takes to be in the right place at the right time and to move quickly and efficiently to capitalise on your position.
- How to create luck (you really CAN when you know the formula)
- How to see what others cannot (so that you’re at the forefront of trends in your industry)
Comments from the audience:
“Lots of wonderful advice from yourself and Mike.”
“I loved all the information shared in this webinar; you can’t just pick one best part of SURGE as all parts are vital to understanding the goal at the end. Mike is an excellent communicator and the way he researched and explained the components were very inspiring. Can’t wait to get the book!”
“This webinar has provided me with ways to understand my clients better.”
“I loved the Ugg boots example throughout the 5 SURGE steps; it made it easier to come to grips with the content.”
“So Interesting loved the concepts, very engaging!”
“It was great to get exposure to other people’s ideas!”
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
Buy the Book
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: Mike Michalowicz
- Venue: On-Demand