Bari Baumgardner excels at helping her clients amplify their reach through her business, SAGE Event Management.
In this interview, she reveals how conviction and confidence can influence a sales situation, the common mistakes people make when handling objections and how to take the ickiness out of sales conversations.
You will LOVE Bari’s authentic approach to sales and service.
In this Summit Session:
- How your CONVICTION and your CONFIDENCE impact your sales results
- How thinking about Sales as Service can really turn things around for you
- The common mistakes people make when handling OBJECTIONS
- How to take the ickiness out of sales conversations
- How LIVE EVENTS can introduce a leveraged revenue stream to your business, allowing you a powerful platform to make sales
Get Your Free Course Here
The Art of Monetisation: 17 Proven Strategies to generate revenue from a live event
This special program features 17 curated and proven strategies honed from over a decade of helping some of the biggest names in the coaching and entrepreneurial space. Learn how to generate revenue from a live event through this free online video series.
This training is available only to HerBusiness Network Members
Get access to all presentations from the 2020 Business Growth Summit for Women Entrepreneurs when you’re a member of the HerBusiness Network. Learn more about joining the most collaborative and supportive community for women business owners.
- Sales IS Service – An Authentic Approach to Getting New Clients
- Speakers: Suzi Dafnis and Bari Baumgardner
- Venue: On-Demand