In this Roundtable you will learn…
Most of us believe that we will finally feel happy with our businesses and lives when we get the good news we have been waiting for. Be that finding a healthy relationship, achieving one of our personal goals, getting that incredible client, launching that new product or service, reaching that higher-income figure.
However, this rarely happens. Instead, negative emotions that overtake us and result in destructive behaviours can often follow our good results. “I don’t deserve this,” “this is too good to be true,” or any number of harmful thought patterns prevent us from experiencing the joy and satisfaction we have earned.
Plus, we can find ourselves busy with work that is not in our Zone of Genius. Instead, it keeps us playing small – not reaching our full potential and giving our innate gifts and abilities to serve our clients and businesses to the fullest.
Sound familiar? New York Times best-selling author Gay Hendricks calls this the Upper Limit Problem, an adverse emotional reaction when anything positive enters our lives. The Upper Limit Problem not only prevents happiness but it stops us from achieving our goals. It is the ultimate life roadblock.
In this Roundtable session, we explore:
- How to recognise your’ upper limit’ thinking and turn it around so that you keep making forward progress
- When doing what your GOOD at keeps you from doing what is in your ZONE OF GENIUS
- The three ways you might be stopping yourself from doing what you are UNIQUELY designed to do in your business
- How our mindset (and years of conditioning) could be preventing you from SHINING and THRIVING in your business.
BONUS: The Big Leap Goals Worksheet
Follow along this Roundtable Training with this comprehensive worksheet.
ORDER YOUR COPY OF “The Big Leap” by Gay Hendricks
Mentioned in this recording
Join Us for Next Month’s Roundtable
- YOU: The Big Leap (September 2021)
- Speakers: Suzi Dafnis
- Venue: Online