The way that we interact with customers has changed. The environment for businesses has transformed over recent years. Client expectations are higher and the level of transparency and involvement that many customers expect has been ‘turned on its head.’ So, how do you reward and thank the very people who are keeping you in business and driving new business to you?
During the Rewards for Business webinar, we look at:
- Ideas to transform the client experience and blow the competition away
- Rewards programs that work (and which ones don’t)
- The mechanics of fuelling customer evangelism
- Simple ways to make a big impact
- Are all customers created equal? We’ll take a look
- Why generosity is your secret weapon
- How today’s business environment demands more from you
With real-life examples, this webinar shows how some of the world’s great businesses are winning the hearts and minds of their customers, and how you can too.
Comments from the Audience:
“The presenters were knowledgeable, clear and informative.”
“This webinar had a good spread of info for new small businesses to consider.”
“The information was directly relevant. It gave good evidence based info with research data, practical ideas to think about. Very articulately presented. Well done!”
“I enjoyed Jacqui’s presentation on Reward program – she was fantastic with lots of great advice and usable tips.”
“I enjoyed how the two different speakers represented two different focuses. It was better than if it had been one speaker and/or one topic, which is what I expected.”
“The speakers were very well spoken and had a lot of useful tips to share. I also appreciated the fact that the webinar was free to participate in.”
“I enjoyed hearing about loyalty ideas that I can apply in my business and the reminder that I need to make every touch point with my customers very positive!”
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
- Rewards for Business
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: Debra Templar and Clare Kinsey and Jenn Lim
- Venue: On-Demand