Inc. 500 CEO of The ASK Method® Company, and the #1 national best-selling author of ASK, Inc. Magazine’s #1 Marketing Book of the Year
How to choose the right marketing niche and validate your business idea
Most business owners ask “What should I sell?” or “What should I build?” when, instead, you should be asking WHO?. As in, who should I serve? The WHO is the foundation upon which all other things can solidly be built. Whether you’re refining an existing market or launching into a new market, the first decision you will need to make is choosing WHO..
In this Summit session:
- How to CLARIFY and REFINE your existing market so that you can grow and scale
- The one avoidable MISTAKE people make when EXPANDING into a new market
- The market size that most profitable for your business (and how to find it)
- The four product categories to explore BEFORE creating your next OFFER
- What TYPE of ENTREPRENEUR are you? Knowing this will help guide your choice of BUSINESS MODEL, product and market
- Why having competition could actually be GREAT for your business
Get the Book – Choose by Ryan Levesque
This training is available only to HerBusiness Network Members
Get access to all presentations from the 2019 Business Growth Summit for Women Entrepreneurs when you’re a member of the HerBusiness Network. Learn more about joining the most collaborative and supportive community for women business owners.
- How to Choose the Right Marketing Niche and Validate your Business Idea with Ryan Levesque
- Venue: On-Demand