Imagine if your best just got better every single day. How did you spend your time today? What did you do really well? Were you running behind for every meeting? Feeling stressed? Constantly struggling to maintain your focus? If your performance today was your best, then it’s time to make your best better. Working longer hours doesn’t make up for a flawed approach to productivity and performance.
Productivity expert Jason Womack believes that we need to clarify our habits, build mind-set based strategies and be proactive. But, where to start? Jason Womack, author of Your Best Just Got Better, is our guest on BOOKED for Lunch, interviews with the world’s leading business book authors and thinkers.
During this webinar you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of workflow and the principles of human performance
- Tools and the processes to get more of your work done, on time, with fewer resources, and with less stress
- Set goals and take consistent, calculated action toward achievement
- Invest 15 minutes every day to make your best better
- Reflect on your achievements and let them power you towards your next goal
- Build a strong, productive social network
- Track your use of your limited resources — time, energy, focus, and your systems and tools
- Test new practices with the Five Day Experiment
Making your best better won’t happen overnight, but learning how to effectively manage just a few critical success factors lead to an effective workday and an overall successful professional career.
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
- Your Best Just Got Better
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: Jason Womack
- Venue: On-Demand