Shattering Glass Ceilings
About Me - My Biography
Sandi Givens is an author, speaker, mc/facilitator and coach.
Some of her accolades include:
- Speaker of the Year (2004) (Victoria _ National Speakers Association of Australia)
- Certified Speaking Professional (National Speakers Association of Australia) _ 1 of only 91 in Australia, of which only 34 are females
- Accredited Workplace Trainer/Assessor, MBTI¬ & NLP Practitioner
- Past Patron, Australian Institute of Office Professionals _ Victoria Division
- Member, Advisory Board _ The Global Good Foundation
If you’re tired of ‘traditional’ speakers and want someone guaranteed to relate to and inspire your group, then Sandi Givens is your answer.
Thousands rave about her style and sincerityƒ
- Authentic & relaxed, professional & entertaining,
- Focused on down-to-earth, real-world application of new skills and behaviours
- Impels people to take action to create positive differences in the results they achieve.
Sandi is also recognised as a successful and accomplished writer of countless published articles and her first book, Women on the Move, was published in October 2002.