Marie De Angelis
MDA Accounting Services Pty Ltd
Accounting & Bookkeeping
My Connection Statement
“Assist small to medium sized businesses take control of their finances and tax position through regular reviews and tax planning over email, phone, at client premises or at our office in Queen Street Melbourne or Keilor Road Niddrie.”
About Me - My Biography
I assist small to medium sized businesses to take control of their finances and tax position through regular reviews and tax planning over email, phone, at client premises or at MDA office in Queen Street Melbourne or Keilor Road Niddrie.
- Assisting small to medium sized businesses
- Family Groups where one member of the family is in business
- Tax Planning
- Xero – most of my clients are on Xero and therefore their accounting data is up to date and ready to use for any current business decisions.
- Regular Business Reviews – through regularly reviewing clients tax and profit position, clients are better equipped to plan for any decisions for their business and personally.
My Passions – business:
- Helping my clients achieve their goals both financially and personally.
- Keeping up to date with various tax changes by regularly attending sessions and webinars.
- Keeping up to date with the ever changing Xero accounting package by regularly logging into webinars.
My Passions – personal
- Yoga – try to get to 1 yoga class per week to keep my feeling healthy and grounded.
- Walking – 20 minutes per day on my treadmill at 6am gives me a great start to the day!
- My kids – having two young children keeps me extremely busy. I enjoy being involved in their lives and hearing about their challenges and achievements.
- Travel – love to travel and shop! Our last family holiday was in Bali and the plan for 2020 is Bali again with the family and New York with a colleague!!
- Socialising with friends
How I Can Help Other Members
I can assist other members with financial and tax advice. I have a large network of colleagues in the financial, tax and law industries so I can refer to members who need specific advice that I do not offer.
Why I Became a HerBusiness Member
I became a member of HerBusiness after attending the Sydney full day session in May 2019! I was invited by a colleague of mine, Bron Levett and we both flew in from Melbourne and enjoyed a few days in Sydney. It gave us a chance to step out of our businesses and discuss where we want to go. I was also a member of ABN (Australian Businesswomen’s Network) so it was an easy decision to make.
My Member to Member Offer(s)
I would offer a 30 minute no charge discussion to members of HerBusiness to discuss their accounting and tax needs and they should be getting or asking for from their tax accountant. If the member would like to become a client my practice, then that is entirely up to them with no pressure at all from me.