Styling Individuals with Kaye Ure
My Connection Statement
I help women who are looking for an edge develop their own style, so they are confident and look good everyday with my Styled for Confidence workshop and trainings.
About Me - My Biography
I have been working as a Stylist for 25 years, the first 18 years where in London. Prior to that I studied Fashion Design at RMIT and worked for a decade in the fashion industry in Melbourne as a designer, pattern cutter and product co-ordinator.
With 35 years fashion experience I am able to help people discover what makes them attractive, distinct and individual, I can show them how to capture and express their personality in their appearance.
My technical knowledge of clothing gives me an in-depth understanding about how clothes fit, function and flatter the human form.
When you work with me, you will l love the way you look.
I truly love my work and the people I am able to assist.
- Is in having people discover what makes them really attractive, distinct and individual.
- Showing you how to capture and express this in your appearance.
- Knowing what really works with regard to your appearance leaves you free from concern – so that you can look and feel good everyday.
- Distinguishing which colours make you look radiant, what shapes flatter your physical structure and what style of clothing is a match for you who you are.
- Understanding the language of clothing and the impact of small detail, creates a new way in which to view your appearance and your wardrobe.
- Sorting out the wardrobe and deciding which pieces can be altered is one of my skills.
- Shopping is about bringing it all together, I teach people how to be efficient & discerning so that clothes shopping is both fun and productive.
With 25 years styling experience mostly in London, a Diploma in Fashion Design and a background of being a designer, pattern cutter and product co-ordinator I can show you what really works with regard to your appearance.
This is what I do, this is what I am passionate about.
Clothes & fashion
- seeing people discover how attractive they are
- sharing my passion for great clothes
- it is about fun & being your self
- seeing people engaged and lit up by what is important to them
- experiencing new cultures, seeing what people wear, how they live, eat and engage
Museums & galleries
- are a place to satisfy my thirst for visual beauty and history
My dog Rosie
- she is one of the loves of my life
- I love the story, the costumes the characters and the complete escape
- I love how it makes my body feel
- I love being a part of the group
- I love the challenge of learning something new
- I love how it makes my body feel
- I am interested in what makes people tick, why we do, what we do and what gets in the way for us
- I have been participating with Landmark for 34 years
How I Can Help Other Members
I will help you love how you look everyday
I can help you discover what makes you really attractive, distinct and individual
I can help you build a hard working wardrobe that suits your colouring, body structure and personality
I can show you how to capture and express your personality in your appearance
Save you time, money and anxiety
Why I Became a HerBusiness Member
- To connect with other business owners
- To learn and share with others about what it takes to create a successful business
- To have a pool of resources and friends that I can bounce ideas off
- To be in a community with business minded people
My Member to Member Offer(s)
Free 20 minute zoom conversation
Designed to assist you with selecting an outfit for your photo or video shoot.
I will give you general advice on the colours, shapes and styles that will flatter you and fit with your branding and message.
I will ask you questions about the environment you will be photographed or filmed in, so that your look is consistent and balanced.
Email me, to set up a time for us to do this.