Recently I caught myself waiting for all the little ducks to line up and be in a row before I took action on something I wanted to do.
I was letting myself stay stuck because of my inner chatter.
I caught myself and got out of my’ holding pattern’.
Where in life or business do you recognise that you are currently waiting for conditions to be better/perfect before taking the next action?
Who or what are YOU waiting for?
- To get back to you before you move ahead
- To submit that proposal
- To make that big decision
- To take that next step
- To start publishing those Facebook LIVEs?
Often we can let the excuse that we’re waiting on someone else be our excuse for not moving ahead or as a way to procrastinate.
When we wait to get all our ducks in a ROW, we can put the breaks on our dreams.
In this episode, I tell you how getting to action this one Sunday morning was about making the decisions for ME.
I had to stop worrying about what anyone else was doing.
This decision made all the difference to my mood.
Thanks to these wonderful HerBusiness Network members for letting me share their stories:
- Deb Bower – Olive and Ash
- Iman Iskander – Culture of Care
- Erica Webb – Erica Web Yoga and Pilates
- Laura Reale – Lifestyle Optical
- Jenny Knox – The Giddy Aunts
Here are some popular recent episodes:
- How to Bring More Inspiration into Your Life and Business
- How to Start a Daily Journaling Habit (and What to Write About)
- How Clarity Leads to Powerful Actions
Subscribe to the HerBusiness Podcast for more great interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs.