Catriona Pollard is the Director of CP Communications, an agency that provides specialist PR and social media strategies that achieve positive media coverage.
Social media can help you build relationships and establish yourself as a credible authority.
Listen to this herBusiness interview with Catriona Pollard to learn:
- How to use social media tools and platforms to build your authority and credibility
- What’s new in social media this week, including cool tools to try
Mentioned in episode:
- Google study: Content is King, the screen is Queen and context is God
- Free Ebook: 6 Ways to Generate Leads with Google+
- PR & Social Media for Businesses – LinkedIn Group
|Did you enjoy this episode? Do us a favour…|
Did you enjoy this episode? We’d love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click ‘View in iTunes’, then ‘Write a Review’ at the bottom of the page.)
Subscribe on iTunes and get new episodes automatically:
The music for the Social Media for Small Business Podcast was created by Caravan Records.