Ready for a business breakthrough?
Sometimes we may not feel ready for a breakthrough. Maybe we don’t feel confident. We don’t have enough information. We don’t have all the skills. We don’t know the final outcome if things change in our world, which can be a bit scary.
And often, we’re sitting on this precipice of wanting to move forward but thinking, “Oh my gosh. I don’t know if I can do that big scary thing that I really want to do.”
When we think about our breakthroughs, here’s what I want you to know.
The only reason to have a breakthrough is to get to the other side of where you are now. And that applies to any part of your life and business.
You have to go through the experience to get to the other side.
So, when I look back at some of the significant breakthroughs I’ve had in my business over the last 27 years, I notice a pattern.
Time and time again, my business breakthroughs would happen when I said yes to an invitation.
In this episode, I share some of my biggest breakthroughs over the last 27 years.
Listen to Hear:
- How the 26-year-old me was ‘saved’ by saying yes to a mentor’s invitation to take a 16-day business training. (Woah! It blew my mind.)
- The night that sharing stories, beer and peanuts in a Singapore bar turned into a magical business relationship.
- How to recognise invitations to ‘level up’ that you want to act on (and which ones to ignore).
- The three steps to business breakthroughs and the correct (and most lucrative) order to take these steps.
- How to act on your hunches even when facing fear head-on.
- The power of pausing BEFORE you take action.
- The types of business visions that will help you avoid playing small.
- What to do next to take your business to its next business breakthrough.