In this podcast episode, we talk with our special guest, Melissa Horvat of Graphika. She has spent her career helping professional service-based businesses connect with their ideal clients through branding, graphic design, and digital services.
She shares the importance of branding for small businesses, particularly for women entrepreneurs, and shares her unique model known as the “Brand Gap Map”.
Listen to Hear:
- The crucial role branding plays in the success of a business and why your brand is the essence of your business
- Understanding What a Brand is and why it’s not simply a logo or the colours a business uses.
- The Brand Gap Map: Melissa introduces her Brand Gap Map model, a roadmap designed to help entrepreneurs identify where they currently stand in their business and branding journey and chart the course to where they want to be.
- The insights you can gain from seeing your business from an external perspective.
- How small changes in branding can have significant impacts on your business.
- Lastly, Melissa talks about how sharing the story of your business can enhance your brand. She emphasises the importance of incorporating your unique personality and values into your brand so that you can create a connection with your clients.
Mentioned in This Episode:
SPECIAL GUEST OFFER
GET YOUR ‘BRAND GAP MAP’ with MELISSA HORVAT OF GRAPHIKA
Put “Brand Gap Map” in the ‘How we can help you’ section of this form, and Melissa will follow up with information on how to book your session.