In this episode of the HerBusiness podcast, we sit down with Dan Martell, entrepreneur, coach, and author of Buy Back Your Time, to discuss the transformative strategies that can help business owners, especially women, scale their businesses and improve their quality of life.
Dan shares his insights on delegation, personal development, and the power of creating space for growth, but the biggest takeaway is how to free yourself from being tied to your business and strapped for time.
Listen to Discover:
- The common thread of challenges that led Dan to write his game-changing book.
- The “letting go” paradox: How releasing control actually gives you more power in your business.
- What happens emotionally when you buy back your time, and why is it a game-changer for tackling more enormous challenges?
- The mindset shift that’s required to trust others with tasks you’re used to handling yourself.
- How personal growth directly impacts your business’s bottom line.
- Dan’s personal success strategies: What old-school habit does he swear by for maintaining focus on his goals?
- The concept of co-creation: How holding a high-level vision transforms your business approach.
- Protecting the CEO: The key strategies to prevent burnout and ensure your business thrives independently.
- Why women entrepreneurs should aim for higher profitability and personal net worth.
- What it takes to become the best version of yourself.
About Dan Martell:
Dan Martell is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author, entrepreneur, angel investor and became a highly sought-after coach in the SaaS industry after exiting three technology companies within a ten-year period. He’s also an Ironman athlete, philanthropist, husband, and father of two incredible boys.
Want to connect with Dan Martell and learn more about his strategies for success?
Inspired to take control of your time and scale your business?
Thank you for tuning in to the HerBusiness podcast. If you found value in today’s episode, please share it with a friend or colleague who could benefit from Dan’s insights.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review our podcast to help us reach more women entrepreneurs like you.
Catch more episodes of the HerBusiness podcast at www.HerBusinessPodcast.com
Mentioned in this Episode: