We recently completed one of our biggest projects for the year, our annual Business Growth Summit for Women Entrepreneurs, a free online summit that brings together women from all over the world to learn from world-class speakers, bestselling authors and inspiring entrepreneurs.
We had 4,500 women register for the summit and the feedback we’ve had has been phenomenal.
Members LOVED all these lessons and they’ve started to put these to work in their business.
While they all enjoyed the practical advice – many were more impacted by the confidence and understanding they felt when we dove into the inner game topics.
In this episode of the HerBusiness podcast I share:
- Why the Inner Game of success is and why it matters
- Being clear on who you are FOR and who you are NOT for
- How sharing your values can draw your ideal clients to you
- What it means to create a business that is more like you
- How to courageously break the ice with your customers
Thanks to this week’s featured listener for this review on Apple Podcasts
Here are some popular recent episodes:
- How to Bring More Inspiration into Your Life and Business
- How to Start a Daily Journaling Habit (and What to Write About)
- How Clarity Leads to Powerful Actions
Subscribe to the HerBusiness Podcast for more great interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs.