Most business owners ask “What should I sell?” or “What should I build?” when, instead, you should be asking WHO?
As in, who should I serve?
The WHO is the foundation upon which all other things can solidly be built.
Whether you’re refining an existing market or launching into a new market, the first decision you will need to make is choosing WHO.
Ryan Levesque is the Inc. 500 CEO of The ASK Method® Company and the #1 national best-selling author of ASK. His new book, Choose, is the topic of this interview.
Listen to this podcast episode with Suzi Dafnis and Ryan Levesque to hear:
- The expensive mistakes we make when we choose a market
- Why WHO you choose to work with is more important than WHAT you want to sell and what you want to create
- How to avoid choosing a bad market
- How to find a market teaching your expertise
- The “sweet spot” when it comes to market size
- How to pivot from your existing market to a better market
- How to inject your personality into your business in order to stand out
- How much to charge for your products and services
- The pricing strategy that lets you raise your prices over time (without losing sales)
- How to know what type of business makes sense for you
- Why the right market will reduce stress and increase the love for your business (and how to pivot)
Buy the Book