Whether we’re entrepreneurs, employees, parents or partners, we spend our days trying to move others. We’re all in sales. But why we do the things we do? In his provocative book, New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Daniel H. Pink offers a fresh look at the art and science of persuasion. The lessons presented will change how you see your world and transform what you do at work and at home. You’ll get vivid examples and stories that provide you with tools and practical tips to put these ideas into action.
This webinar explores:
- Why we are all in sales now.
- The rise of entrepreneurship and what it means for you
- Why ‘buyer beware’ has become ‘seller beware’ and what this means for your business
- Why ‘always be closing’ is no long the ABC of sales and why attunement, buoyancy and clarity, are the new ABCs
- Ways to pitch that even a non-sales person can master
- Daniel explains why a leader needs to be a servant first
“Pink is rapidly acquiring international guru status.” Financial Times
“Pink’s a gifted writer who turns even the heaviest scientific study into something digestible—and often amusing.” New York Post
“These lessons are worth repeating, and if more companies feel emboldened to follow Mr Pink’s advice, then so much the better.” Wall Street Journal on Drive
Comments from the audience:
“I enjoyed that this webinar was clear, concise and believable.”
“This webinar provided succinct information, was very insightful and had great discussions around sales.”
“Great fresh ideas & audience interaction.”
“I enjoyed the rich, insightful content. It articulated what we already intuitively knew in a way that brings clarity and makes it accessible and useable.”
“The webinar had great take-aways with good clear talkers both interviewer and interviewee!”
“I enjoyed the engaging presenter and fresh take on selling that was relevant. It is really all about the way we communicate, and how we can always improve our communication skills, no matter what business we’re in.”
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
Buy the Book
- To Sell is Human
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Venue: On-Demand