Every successful brand in history is inherently unpopular with a specific demographic. Somewhere along the way, people felt they had to be popular in order to be successful, when in fact, the opposite is true. The brands playing in the space you want to dominate have already figured out the inherent power of being unpopular. In The Power of Unpopular, you’ll discover the difference between flash-in-the-pan brand tactics and those designed to place you miles above the competition.
- Brand Personality: What’s yours? Explore the importance of taking a stand and why brands become road kill without a distinct personality.
- Community: It’s the number one thing that unpopular brands have figured out—learn how to build yours.
- Brand Advocacy: It knows no scale and your fans don’t care how big you are. A guide for businesses on the proper care and feeding of their biggest asset.
Erika Napoletano, author of The Power of Unpopular, is our guest on this webinar.
During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Discover your brand personality and explore what you gain from taking a stand
- Become an approachable brand that invites conversation and a high level of customer input
- Build your community and get your brand shared
- Scale your brand in a way that ensures that it will survive its own growth
- Understand profitability — in both financial and emotional terms
- How not to be ‘that guy’ when it comes highlighting your personality
- Why your brand is a Who and not a Thing
- How to ensure your personality comes through in your customer experiences
- How to recruit a brand advocate army
- Why business is not fun and games and why it’s not meant to be
Comments from the audience:
“A refreshing approach.”
“I loved her way of thinking and her honesty.”
“Sharp, intelligent and witty answers to the interviewer’s questions.”
“I like Erika’s casual approach and her passion.”
“Clear presentation, easy to understand and usable information.”
“The tips shared about being approachable were really valuable.”
“Honesty, quality information.”
“The information was broken down into digestible chunks.”
“Easy to listen to. I can relate!”
“Some excellent take away thoughts. Erika is so direct. I enjoyed the simplicity of her words.”
“Light and easy to participate in.”
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
Buy the Book
- The Power of Unpopular
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: Erika Napoletano
- Venue: On-Demand