Starting and building a sustainable business is art in the making.
It’s about trying things, seeing if they work. And, if they don’t, making corrections and continuing on your journey.
Artists go through this process time after time — it’s how they create art that resonates with us.
Because we are attracted to what’s unique and interesting in a piece of art.
This idea applies to your business as well.
Your ideal clients will resonate with your unique take on your ART, your message, what YOU bring to the business that is uniquely YOU.
In this Summit Session:
- Why bringing MORE OF YOURSELF into your business matters
- The role AUTHENTIC EXPRESSION plays in creating and growing your business
- How to ATTRACT NEW CUSTOMERS with a business that’s more like you
- Why “what we don’t know RUNS the show”
- How being, not just doing, impacts your ability to BE CREATIVE
- Why mistakes are a crucial part of YOUR CREATIVITY
Get Your Free Workshop
Free Art2life Workshop
Harness the principles of Design, Value and Color to make art that is stronger and more like you. You’re invited to join Nicholas Wilton, founder of Art2Life, in this free 3-part online workshop.
“These are the 5 key Color Principles I use in my own art” – Nicholas Wilton
This training is available only to HerBusiness Network Members
Get access to all presentations from the 2020 Business Growth Summit for Women Entrepreneurs when you’re a member of the HerBusiness Network. Learn more about joining the most collaborative and supportive community for women business owners.
- The Art of Business: Creating a Business More Like You
- Speakers: Suzi Dafnis and Nicholas Wilton
- Venue: On-Demand