Kim Kiyosaki is a world-renowned speaker, entrepreneur, investor, and author of Rich Woman – to name just a few of her accomplishments.
In this Summit Session, we discuss three reasons women-owned businesses fail to grow, advice for small business owners and entrepreneurs, how to take charge of your money, and your life.
In this Summit Session:
- Why women-owned businesses fail to GROW
- The difference between being SELF-EMPLOYED and a BUSINESS OWNER, and WHY IT MATTERS
- How to NEVER LOSE SLEEP over money again
- The ADVANTAGES women have as investors
- Why not having the money to get started isn’t a problem (it can actually be seen as a BENEFIT)
- How you can find your compelling reason ‘why’ – and why that matters
- How to shift your MINDSET so that the amount of money you can make is unlimited
Get the Books
It’s Rising Time
This training is available only to HerBusiness Network Members
Get access to all presentations from the 2020 Business Growth Summit for Women Entrepreneurs when you’re a member of the HerBusiness Network. Learn more about joining the most collaborative and supportive community for women business owners.
Buy the Book
- Take Charge of Your Money, Take Charge of Your Life
- Speakers: Kim Kiyosaki and Suzi Dafnis
- Venue: On-Demand