Want to know how to make your website more findable on search engines? Without some good fundamental knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO) you could be leaving dollars on the table.
Learn to target your audience with the right keywords used well and you’ll be found faster, by the right people.
Watch this webinar and you’ll:
- Get to grips with Search Engine Optimisation
- Understand how to improve your website and reach more people
- Learn straightforward technical fixes that can improve crawlability
- Get copywriting checklists to ensure your content is readable and ranks well
- Discover simple tips to improve back links to your site
- Know how to set realistic SEO targets and goals
Comments from the audience:
“It was a very well structured presentation. I really enjoyed how Kate managed to structure what can be a confusing subject into manageable, easy to digest chunks. I’m a lot more confident about “eating the elephant” that is SEO now.”
“Kate really managed to cover a lot of information in the hour. It really clarified for me that the SEO steps I’ve taken so far for my website are valid and gave me some fresh ideas to implement. Kate was a terrific presenter and I loved the humour in her slides.”
“Fantastic speaker who obviously knew what she was talking about. Honest feedback on services available and why you would or wouldn’t choose some services over others.”
“The speaker – she was fantastic! I agree with the participant who said you always have great speakers who are really relevant. Well done ABN.”
“Easy to understand content, well structured with a great flow.”
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
- Simple SEO Strategies for Small Business
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: Kate Toon
- Venue: On-Demand