In this Roundtable you will learn…
One of the main reasons a business stays in chaos is because of a lack of systems.
You can get by with a few simple systems when you’re working as a solo operator. But as you employ staff, work on more significant projects, or sell more products, you need to systemise to scale.
And as you grow, the systems for a four-person company are very different from a 12 or 25-person business. Same with having just a few clients vs having dozens or even thousands of clients.
Systems allow us to create predictable results. And nothing takes the pressure off when handing off a task or project than knowing that you’ve made a turnkey system that works every time.
This month we zone in on the Systems Growth Zone®.
Systems can apply to all areas of business.
- Do you have a system for your customer service queries?
- What are your marketing systems?
- What about your finances or the way you manage receipts and bookkeeping?
- How do you sign off your emails or present your proposals?
- What are the predictable, “done-the- same-way-every- time” elements of your social media marketing?
Systems allow us to be consistent and help us train others to work with us in our businesses.
But systems aren’t only relevant for those with teams. Any task you’ll have to do more than once is worth systemising.
How Roundtables Work
HerBusiness Network Roundtables are facilitated sessions that give you an opportunity to address and discuss business issues and to focus the direction of your business development. Roundtables bring to light key issues to be brainstormed and are forums for collaboration and shared experiences in a group mentoring environment.
Mentioned in this recording
Join Us for Next Month’s Roundtable
- HerBusiness Network Roundtable - October 2022
- Speakers: Suzi Dafnis
- Venue: Online