What if, rather than you serving your business, your business served you? What if you could turn a profit from your very next deposit? And what if you had the power to guarantee that profitability? In his latest book Profit First, author and entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz details the cash management system that will ensure any business – of any size, in any industry, no matter how much debt it carries or how many years it has been operating—will become permanently profitable.
Watch this webinar to discover:
- Why the traditional accounting formula of Sales – Expenses = Profit is not just counterintuitive to human behaviour, but a myth that locks you into a never-ending cycle of selling more yet profiting less.
- How this age-old accounting formula turns great businesses into cash-eating monsters, trapping you in a day-to-day, check-to-check struggle to survive.
- How to take profit first without compromising your business
- Why the Profit First Formula of Sales – Profit = Expenses actually forces innovation, supports sustained growth and skyrockets profits.
Discover the step-by-step Profit First system that shows you how to radically change the financial health of your business… from your very next deposit.
Comments from the audience:
“Everything, all valuable information, the toothpaste Parkinson Law was a very helpful way to understand the behaviour.”
“The presentation and information was realistic to the sole trader and dealt with issues of money and struggles that you may not ordinarily hear. It was also pertinent to different levels/sizes of business. Fantastic presenter in Michael.”
“The underlying potential in challenging conventional thinking, and the sophisticated simplicity of the TOOTHPASTE analogy.”
“Really appreciated the truthfulness of hearing that many other businesses are in the same boat. It made me realise that paying myself a wage is a priority, and that I started my business to offer great products to my customers and make a living out of it too.”
“Practical; down-to-earth conversational style. Most valuable topic explanation of how to put ‘profit’ first; sharing of examples; reminder regarding focus on what = profitable activities.”
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
Buy the Book
- Profit First
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Venue: On-Demand