To achieve optimum sales and income for your business, you must first understand who your customer is and how you can provide a service that consistently exceeds their expectations. It is more than providing a product or service — your customer needs to be engaged by your staff.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- How does my organisation make that critical first impression? Is my targeted marketing and advertising embedded in the customers experience?
- Will my customers champion my business’ cause?
- To what extent is the customer experience the product of an entrenched organisational culture and value system?
Michelle Pascoe of Optimum Operating Procedures and Services (OOPS) leads this webinar on how to improve business and increase the bottom line. Michelle Pascoe covers: The secret to a healthy bottom line and a successful business:
- A positive organisational culture
- Understanding your customer
- Engaging your customer
and the three key touch points you need to understand to improve business:
- Initial Contact – 1st Impression
- The Experience – The Welcome
- The Memory – Referral/Return
Comments from the audience:
“[I most enjoyed] the interactive side of it! Using real examples to discuss the themes.”
“It’s such a great point mentioned to sit in where customers sit to look back to one’s business.”
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
- Three Key (Touch) Points to Improve Business and Increase the Bottom Line
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: Michelle Pascoe
- Venue: On-Demand