Many small businesses have tight (or non-existent) marketing budgets. However, when times are tough, it’s even more important to keep your business brand front and centre.
This webinar shows you 10 ways to market your business on a shoe-string budget.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How small actions can generate big results
- Easy ways to raise awareness amongst your ideal customers
- Why your CUSTOMERS are your best prospects
- How to identify your exact target market
- The role that Strategic Partners can play in marketing your business
- The role of social media and publicity in marketing your business
- The best ways to combine online and offline strategies
- How to leverage free tools that make marketing easy
- How to generate more referrals from existing customers
Comments from the audience:
“The information and details, it’s what I was looking for! Thanks.”
“Simple basics points without too much jargon.”
“Quick, sharp and to the point information. All relevant and on topic.”
“Great knowledge and information was shared by the presenters.”
“There was a lot of actionable information provided in a concise and lively manner. It was fast paced and really great to listen to.”
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
- Marketing on a Shoestring
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon and Mathew Beeche
- Venue: On-Demand