What one characteristic is shared by successful business owners, regardless of their industry, or age?
Whether you’re a new business owner or you’ve been in business for years, at some point you may have looked at someone successful in awe.
You’ve wondered how they got to be where they are. Was it talent, luck or something else? More importantly, you’ve wanted to know how you can have more of what they’ve got.
Success in any business or endeavour doesn’t boil down to natural talent. The combination of passion and perseverance helps you grow and scale a business.
In other words, becoming successful takes GRIT.
In this Summit Session:
- Why the EFFORT we make in developing ourselves and building our business COUNTS TWICE towards our goals
- The role that being truly INTERESTED in what we do each day in our business influences the RESULTS we get
- Why PURPOSE is important to people with GRIT
- How a CLEAR VISION and big goals are essential to long term achievement
- How your grit determines HOW SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL BE in creating a viable and profitable business
Get the Book
Grit: The Power of Passion and Perserance
This training is available only to HerBusiness Network Members
Get access to all presentations from the 2020 Business Growth Summit for Women Entrepreneurs when you’re a member of the HerBusiness Network. Learn more about joining the most collaborative and supportive community for women business owners.
Buy the Book
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perserverance
- Speakers: Suzi Dafnis and Angela Duckworth
- Venue: On-Demand